1. Share (even when you don't want to!) I'll admit, I don't like sharing my dessert, but if someone asks, I can't resist.
2. Bring treats to your co-workers- for no reason. This is one thing that I used to do when I worked full time. I would bring brownies for the staff, or leave notes or cards of encouragement in their mailboxes.
3. Stand up for someone. It isn't always easy, but stand up for someone in their hour of need every once in a while. You'll be glad you did.
4. Be understanding. Noisy kids in the grocery store line or in a restaurant? Instead of passing judgemental glares at the parent(s), show a little compassion. Have you ever been in their shoes?
5. Pack extra snack packs with you in your purse, briefcase or car. When you see someone struggling on the street, offer one to them.
6. Send a care package- to a friend, a relative, a missionary, a soldier, a college student, etc.
7. Smile and laugh- a lot.
8. Be a generous tipper.
9. Make a dress up box for a sick child, for a local day care center, advocacy center, library, community center, etc.
10. Help others. Listen well, offer your opinion without being mean or nasty, and take a genuine interest in what others have to say.
How will you choose to give back this week?