Sometimes, chasing your dreams leads you right to where you belong!
Having just turned 18, Grace Trey aspires to more than just singing at her church where her father, a former pop star, is the worship leader. So, with the help of Mossy, her dad's former manager, Grace records a cover version of her dad's old Top-10 hit, runs off to Los Angeles, and begins to taste the kind of stardom she's always dreamed about.
Yet with each rung of the ladder she climbs, Grace feels more and more pressure to compromise her values, further straining her relationship with her parents. Will everything she experiences lead her to reject her faith… or rediscover it?
Grace Unplugged opens in theaters October 4 and is “Family Approved” by the Dove Foundation.
The Grace Unplugged Cast:
• Are You Ready for ROCKSTAR Life? QUIZ - Are you prepared to be a rockstar in all areas of your life? Take this fun quiz to find out!
• VIEW Heartwarming GIFs - Get all the action and the best scenes from the movie with this collection of GIFs!
• WATCH the Music Video - See the brilliant music video that accompanies “All I’ve Ever Needed,” the hit song by AJ Michalka who plays Grace Trey in the movie.
Want It? Win It!
Being a Christian group of bloggers here at MBP, we're really excited to be able to host a giveaway for a GRACE Unplugged Prize Pack, which includes:
• Grace Unplugged Soundtrack CD
- Songs by TobyMac, AJ Michalka, Chris Tomlin and Shawn McDonald.
• Grace Unplugged: A Novel by Melody Carlson.
• Own It: The book Discover Your Faith in God by Michael & Hayley DiMarco.
• Grace Unplugged Exclusive Guitar Pick.
Just use the Rafflecopter entry form below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older- sorry, no PO Boxes.
Special thanks to our friends at PartersHub for sharing this giveaway with MBP readers!
Disclosure: MBP and its team members were not compensated for hosting this giveaway, nor are we responsible for prize fulfillment.