I'm not sure if you've heard, but there is currently an "I Love the '90s" tour coming up (it starts April 15th in Greenville, SC) featuring Salt-n-Pepa, Color Me Badd, Vanilla Ice, Biz Markie, Coolio, more! Did you just geek out? I did when I first heard, and then of course I immediately got all kinds of nostalgic for the '90s.
Here are a few of my favorite memories of the '90s:
1. Wearing bright red lipstick because I once read that Mark Wahlberg (when he was still Marky Mark) liked when women wore that color lipstick.
2. Aerosmith videos featuring Alicia Silverstone, like "Cryin' "!
3. Finally being allowed to watch Beverly Hills 90210! I had a HUGE crush on Dylan and was #TeamBrenda all the way.
4. Using these bad boys to record anything from my favorite television shows to my favorite music videos (they actually played those) on MTV!
5. My favorite '90s memory is meeting this guy! This picture was taken around 1997/1998, with a camera that used FILM!
What are some of your favorite '90s memories? We'd love to reminisce with you, so be sure to leave a comment (or a few) below!