With a new baby on the way, I have been looking for fun and creative ways to add a little pop of color to the nursery. Decorating a nursery (or any room) in your house is fun! You get to pick out new colors and even a theme. There are many ways to decorate a room, but I think you can change a room so much more when you use vinyl wall decals. It's better than paint because it creates a new scene. Plus it's so much easier than painting. I hate picking out the right color, and getting out all the accessories you need to paint the room. Evgie has a huge selection of vinyl wall decals that you can apply to any wall and completly change the appearance of any room! Here are some of their newest designs!
Jungle Animals Nursery Wall Decal - Monkeys swinging on vines - Monkeys, Elephant, Hippo, Zebra & Large Tree, Branches and Vines
Right now Evgie has March price reductions! They have the lowest prices and if you use code 10OFF you will get an additional 10% off your purchase!
Evgie vinyl decals are made from high quality matte (made in Germany) vinyl which looks like they were painted on the wall. It is removable, so it's simple to transform any room over and over again. Just peel and stick, it's so easy! You can apply them to most smooth surfaces. It's also removable and won't damage walls!
More Reasons to Shop at Evgie.com
- 100% SATISFACTION – If it turns you don’t love your decal you may ship it back and they will refund your money!
- FREE test decal for you to practice on and EASY Step-by-step detailed instructions!
- They can adjust the decal size larger or smaller and add additional colors. Contact them for pricing!
- They offer custom designs. If you have an idea in mind of a custom design, let them know!
Now for the giveaway! One winner will receive a credit to spend $150 on Wall Decals at Evgie.
- Dates – March 14 - 29, 2016 1159pm EST
- Open Worldwide – but if the winner resides outside the US they will need to pay the difference in shipping.
- Prize – $150 To spend on Wall Decals at Evgie
Enter on the Giveaway tool below.