Today we're talking tips! Tips for staying in a hotel with a baby that is. Have you attempted this?
Mr. G has been on several trips with us, but we'd always stayed with family until a couple weeks ago. Since he is a notoriously
- Ask for the quiet room
- Call ahead to ask for early checking or late checkout so you have more time to work around baby's schedule
- Consider getting a two bed room instead of a single king size for flexibility
- Bring a nightlight and/or a sound machine
- Bring your own portable crib if possible; if using hotel's bring your own sheet
- Make a baby play area
- Bring an iPad or book light so you can hide under the covers after baby goes to bed at 7 pm
- Get down to breakfast early before the crowd
- Three words: EXTRA BABY WIPES
What else have you found helps having a little one in a little unfamiliar space like a hotel room?