With Help Is Only
A Button Press Away
The V.ALRT is an ergonomically designed wearable help button that can be carried discreetly in a pocket or a bag, worn on the wrist with the included band or around the neck as a pendant. The personal emergency alert devices uses Bluetooth® SMART (Bluetooth 4.0 LE) technology in association with a software application from VSN Mobil, the V.ALRT initiates calls and text messages from a smartphone. With the push of the V.ALRT help button, the V.ALRT pings the smartphone to send personalized text messages to three pre-selected contacts with your GPS location reported from your smartphone!
Best of all, V.ARLT does not require a monthly service fee!
A little information about the V.ALRT:
- After pressing the button, the V.ALRT transmits a command to your smartphone to send a text message to your preset contacts, followed by phone calls. This alert behavior is completely customizable. A data or WiFi connection is required for use.
- The V.ALRT works with iPhone 4S/iOS 7 or newer and any smartphone using Android 4.3 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0.
- In addition to the alert text messages and phone calls, the location from your smartphone can be sent to your emergency contacts
- The V.ALRT must be within range of your smartphone to operate. It has a wireless range of up to 75' indoor or up to 300' outdoor using Bluetooth 4.0.
- The V.ALRT has up to one year of battery life and powered by a standard CR2032 watch battery. The battery is removable and replaceable by the user
- If the V.ALRT device travels out-of-range from the smartphone, both devices will receive an audio notification.
- The user can turn on Fall Detection to enable the alert to be sent automatically after a 60 second countdown
- These features are available without any monthly service fees.
|Size||1.3 inches (32mm) diameter,0.4 inches (10mm) thickness|
|Weight||.3 ounces or 8 grams|
|Durability||Waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes|
|Battery Life||Up to one year depending on use|
|Battery Type:||Pre-inserted and replaceable CR2032 battery (commonly available at most drugstores)|
|Range||Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a range of up to 75 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors between the V.ALRT and smartphone|
|Accessories||Wristband and pendant/keychain included inbox (Neck strap is not included)|
|Smartphone Platforms||Apple 4S or higher and Google Android 4.3 or higher with Bluetoot LE capability.|
I was very excited to try out the V.ALRT. My husband works long hours so most of the time it's just Aiden and I doing whatever it is we have to do. I am always very cautious when we are out and make sure my doors are locked...you can never be too careful! The V.ALRT came at the perfect time. Aiden and I were going out of town to a college baseball game. He was so excited and I was excited to have the V.ALRT to take with us. I had never been on this huge college campus and had no idea where we were going. I had that the V.ALRT on the whole time and it gave me that extra feeling of security.
I read all the instructions and tested it out before actually leaving town with it. I have an Iphone and the app is free in the app store. Once I got that on my phone, I followed the instructions on how to set up the V.ALRT. It was very easy. I chose my 3 emergency contacts...my husband, my parents and a very close friend. I let my parents and my friend know what I was doing and that they would be receiving a test text. I was not able to reach my husband at that moment. I pressed the V.ALRT button. My husband called me within 1 minute to ask what was going on because he had just received a text saying I needed help. I was very impressed with the text that they received. My friend sent me the screen shot but I didn't post it here because it lists my personal information. It showed that it was me, that I needed assistance and showed a map of my exact location. Thankfully, the day at the baseball game was great with no worries but I was glad to have the V.ALRT...just in case! I also wore it last week at the beach. Even though we were with my parents, Aiden and I did go to the park and grocery store a couple of times by ourselves and I made sure it was on my arm. I will continue to wear the V.ALRT because you can never be too careful!
I was very excited to see this package on my front porch!!
V.ALRT comes in a nice box with lots of info on the outside.
Nice and secure inside the box.
The V.ALRT button pops right into the bracelet.
I think it is stylish enough to wear everyday!
Want it? Buy it?
V.ALRT retails for $59.99. Go to www.vsnmobile.com to learn more and purchase your V.ALRT today.
Want it? Win It!
One lucky reader will win their very own V.ALRT Personal Alert Device! Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older- one entry per household. Just use the RC entry form below to enter to win! This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Thank you to Luke and VSN Mobile for the opportunity to work with you on this great product! I am so glad to have a V.ALRT with me for the safety of me and my family.
- V.ALRT Last Gadget Standing Finalist 2015
- “We approve f the affordabl V.ALRT, and recommend it!”“Parents just need a app on their phone to stay