LEGO® KIDSFEST ANNOUNCES 2015 TOUR DATES
Giant Family Expo Kicks Off 7th Year of National Tour
- Phoenix, AZ: Feb. 27 - March 1 (University of Phoenix Stadium)
- St. Louis, MO: March 20-22 (America's Center)
- Nashville, TN: April 17 - 19 (Music City Center)
- Austin, TX: Sept. 4 - 6 (Austin Convention Center)
The LEGO KidsFest is a traveling LEGOextravaganza featuring millions of LEGO bricks and dozens of hands-on educational and fun building activities for all ages. It features dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO brand building areas, the Big Brick Pile, race ramps and more, all covering three acres of space.
Some of the activities at the shows include:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Fusion: test out a new, fun and creative way of combining real LEGO brick building with a smartphone or tablet.
- LEGO Chima: choose a tribe and test battling skills with the whole family
- LEGO Star Wars™: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney™ Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: build a badge and pose with a bigger than life Spiderman model
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail:purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO City: using the imagination to create buildings and vehicles to the urban diorama
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $22.50 and $19.50 for children under 12. For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to http://www.legokidsfest.com. Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. Tickets for all 2015 tour stops are on sale at www.LEGOkidsfest.com.