It's the season of giving, and my heart is filled with joy and the urge to spread kindness and joy to those around me. We have so many opportunities to spread kindness in our day to day comings and goings, but it's easy to let the rush of the holiday season leave us grumbling, forgetting what Christmas is all about. I'm not without sharing feelings of frustration or even disappointment, or feeling stressed, instead of peaceful, but the truth is, I have everything I've ever wanted, have accomplished many goals, and have so much love in my life that I can't help but smile when I think of these folks whom I love so dearly.
So, this season, MBP is proud to partner with one of our favorite brands, Buddy Fruits, in an effort to Share the Good with those around us. In a world that seems like it's filled with negativity, there is, a lot of good out there. More so now than ever before, people are catching on to Random Acts of Kindess, blessing people they've never met in amazing ways. Buddy Fruits has deemed this Spread the Good Month, and is encouraging everyone to spread a little sunshine and kindness this season.
Here are a few ways you can get started spreading the good...
1. Change your cover photo to support your favorite charity. We’ll change it too!
2. Do something nice for your neighbor.
3. Feed the homeless.
4. Hold the door for the person behind you.
5. Smile or compliment a stranger.
6. Let someone go in front of you in a long line
7. Catch up with an old friend- treat them to coffee or lunch.
8. Hug a friend.
9. When someone tried to repay you for something, ask them to pay it forward.
10. Leave someone a love note.
11. Give up your seat for someone who needs it more than you do.
12. Post an inspirational quote on social media.
13. Write a 'thank you' note to someone who provides a service.
15. Send a care package to a soldier.
16. Leave an encouraging note for a stranger in a random place.
17. Bring or bake a treat for co-workers, organization group or friends.
18. Send a box of donughts or muffins to a construction site.
19. Offer the mailman, UPS, FED EX, DHL delivery driver a warm beverage on a cold day.
20. Share an umbrella with someone when it's raining.
21. Take flowers to the hospital and give them to someone who hasn't had any visitors.
22. Offer to help an elderly person in your neighborhood with chores or yard work.
23. Leave a book you've finished reading somewhere random for someone else to read.
24. Praise someone for a job well done.
25. Plant trees or flowers in a neglected area of your neighborhood.
26. Leave a nice note or tip for a waiter or waitress.
27. Bring your well behaved dog to visit patients at the hospital, if allowed.
28. Bring your partner or kids breakfast in bed.
29. Pay for the person behind you at the drive thru.
30. Leave someone flowers on their doorstep.
Buddy Fruits has also partnered with Feed the Children, an organization dedicated to combat hunger and poverty. We will be donating almost 800,000 Buddy Fruits pouches during this time of the year, in Thanksgiving gift boxes for families in need, at Thanksgiving events, and to different food banks all over the United States!
Share the Good & Win a Care Package from Buddy Fruits!
Two lucky MBP readers will win a Share the Good Care Package from our friends at Buddy Fruits. Just use the Rafflecopter entry form below to share your kind acts and enter to win! Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older.
Special thanks to our friends at Buddy Fruits for reminding us to Share the Good this season, and for offering this giveaway for our readers.
Good luck & Be kind!